A vast percentage of us have a pet namely a dog and with that responsibility comes with the fact that they need regular walks.
We are all time poor these days and my suggestion will probably floor you , but “why don’t we take our dogs onto the course?”
It would stop the need for those late night walks , get our dogs fitter , spend great time with them and also kill two birds with one stone so to speak.
I saw it recently with a guide dog on a golf course and with all the golf clubs complaining about lack of players , this would solve a very big issue in that we are time poor for our leisure activities .
Now , there would be strict guidelines of course
1. The dog would have to be on a lead
2. The dog would have to registered and not a dangerous breed
3. The dog would have to have ample drinking water
4. A heat policy would have to be in place ie not over 25 degrees
5. The owner would have to carry and use a doggy bag
Why not is my only question?
#dogsshouldbeonthegolfcourse #movingwiththetimes #golfdeas